Richard St. John is a success expert, but has he ever achieved any personal success himself? Let’s see what he’s done:
- Achieved corporate success as ten-year member of scientific staff at Nortel’s R&D labs
- Achieved entrepreneurial success as founder of The St. John Group.
- Won highest awards in business communications.
- Became a millionaire.
- Has a black belt in judo.
- Cycled halfway around the world on a ten-speed bike.
- Ran over 50 marathons on all seven continents.
- Climbed two of the world’s seven summits
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed! Or to subscribe via email enter your address in the box on the top right of the page!